Thursday, August 9, 2012

Carpet dying and skirt sewing

It's been a while since I posted, and I failed to memorialize several projects in the time I have been off line, so here goes.  I decided to try another carpet, and this one was huge.  I think it was about 9'x13' and I am pretty sure it's wool.  David told me it was nuts to do this, because of the work involved and the possibility of the results being disastrous.  Well, it was a ton of work, but it actually turned out pretty well.  Too bad about the lawn though, which unfortunately has died.



Here are some skirts I made out of round table cloths.  They look really cute on.

And here's a swivel chair that I fixed up and recovered, with help from David.